On May 6, 2022, I will be presenting as part of The Seminar Group CLE seminar Construction Project Scheduling & Delay Claims, which you can attend in Seattle or online. Intended for architects, attorneys, contractors, engineers, and municipal and government employees, the seminar will cover critical-path schedule and delay concepts and legal concepts and strategies for addressing schedule delay, disruption, and acceleration claims.
I will be discussing several projects as case study examples of:
- Strategies for addressing delay — from project planning to dispute resolution
- Approaches to reduce delay in the planning phase
- How to know when one contract method is more efficient than another
- How to use contract provisions to address delay
- Understanding delay claim issues and how to resolve them
Click here to learn more and to register. You get $100 off by using the faculty discount code: FAC100